Looking to produce the best windshields?
Here are three reasons why Glaston Matrix is your best choice
GET TOP-QUALITY RESULTS FROM EACH RUN
- Bend the most demanding shapes with precision
- Get full control of the bending process
- Operate with ease
SAVE ENERGY – AND MONEY
- Active convection heating lowers your electric bill
- Lightweight wagons and molds are less energy consuming
- High-performance insulation minimizes energy loss
GROW YOUR BUSINESS FOR A LIFETIME
- Stay future-proof with upgrades
- Serve for decades thanks to quality engineering
- Take full advantage of the Glaston community
Maximum performance with high yield and flexibility
When you are looking for superior windshield quality, flexible production as well as reliable and energy-efficient operation, Glaston Matrix is your choice. It’s perfect for both mixed and single model production of car and truck windshields.
Gravity bending allows you to create the most demanding windshield shapes, including deep sags and wrap-around corners, in a cost-effective way. You can use different types of molds at the same time, which makes it the best bending process for replacement windshields.
The press bending process is an OEM’s choice. It is relatively simple with only two phases: heating the glass and using molds to press it into the desired shape. This gives you very high output, good repeatability and tight tolerances.