Glass used in the automotive industry has evolved considerably over the years. Today, it requires much more sophistication to keep up with the latest environmental and production regulations. Passengers and drivers, too, require more in terms of a comfortable and safe automotive experience.
By selecting modern technology from Glaston, glass processors can effectively serve their customers, while staying competitive despite the rapidly evolving market changes.
- Growing energy efficiency trends are driving the design of automotive windshields
- Developments in automotive glazing help reduce CO2 emissions and lower manufacturing costs
- To match various automotive needs, equipment should be flexible to process very short series
- Optical quality, functionality and accurate shapes are essential for vehicle manufacturers
- High-performance, lightweight automotive glazing has a positive impact on fuel economy, passenger safety and driving comfort