Looking to upgrade your existing laminating line? Three reasons for choosing ProL-zone
REVOLUTIONIZE LAMINATION – FOR ALL GLASS TYPES
- Choose the best for Low-E and printed glass
- Laminate all glass sizes flexibly
- Recipe-free process and flexible loadings
SAVE ENERGY, RESOURCES – AND MONEY
- Up to 50% in energy savings
- Super simple process control
- Uniform heating cuts waste by half
EXTENDED MACHINE LIFETIME
- Completely new pre-laminating unit
- Available for all flat laminating lines
- Quick and easy to install
Press Start in the morning, Stop in the evening
ProL-zone full convection laminating furnace upgrade is designed to be a quick and cost-efficient modification for your existing laminating line. The upgrade replaces damaged or outdated heating chamber.
We have made ProL-zone as easy as possible to operate. The process is practically recipe-free. You only need to put in one parameter – and the rest will take care of itself. No more trial and error with juggling a number of variables.
The very concept of ProL-zone is based on reaching a production capacity balance with Low-E and clear glass. ProL-zone uses full convection technology, which does not differentiate between glass types or product modes. The convection system provides extremely even heat uniformity, giving you consistently superb glass quality and an up to 100% capacity increase compared with traditional infrared heating.
ProL-zone’s full convection technology gives you the best possible control over the chamber temperature. This eliminates heat loss, which means considerable savings in energy costs.