To cope with the growing sustainability and energy-conservation needs, modern glazing has gone through exciting new developments. By combining glass with photovoltaics, the resulting material generates solar energy – and helps transform the world into a greener place for all.
Photovoltaic panels require thinner glass, while solar concentrators need more flexible shapes. For both, Glaston provides advanced heat treatment technology to produce even the most demanding solar solutions.
- An emphasis on sustainable and energy-efficient products is driving more demand for glass in the solar energy market
- Unique, innovative solar glass is revolutionizing the building industry forever
- Especially in the solar market, glass quality is of crucial importance
- A wide variety of solar solutions is available for all needs
- Hundreds of glass processing lines have been delivered to PV glass manufacturers across the world
- Almost 50 years of experience in bending technologies has made us experts in meeting the increasing demand for curved solar glass
- Our continued focus is on increased capacity, improved technical parameters and cost reduction