Three reasons for choosing the Roller Heat Control modernization
Automatic adjustment of bottom heat level
- More accurate roller temperature control
- Optimum roller temperature for the next loading
Improved glass quality
- Higher yield with minimized waste
- Excellent for mixed production
Reduced changeover time
- Reduced loading delays and faster changeover time
- Better utilization rate
Improved glass quality with roller heat control
Glaston’s latest technology for automatic roller heat control (RHC) has been developed to minimize any quality problems caused by roller heat disturbance. Upgrading your furnace with automatic adjustment of the bottom heat level helps operators take glass quality easily and reliably to a higher level.
The automatic roller heat control is based on an accurate measurement system. The system transmits roller heat information to the furnace control system and automatically adjusts the bottom heat level to balance the roller temperatures.