According to our information the analysts listed below prepare investment analyses on Glaston. The analysts do so on their own initiative. Glaston takes no responsibility for the opinions expressed by analysts.
+358 50 5495512
+358 10 252 4409
+358 10 236 4867
Transactions of Managers
Notification of transactions by managers
Glaston Corporation Managers and their closely associated persons referred to in the Market Abuse Regulation ((EU) No 596/2014, ”MAR”) are requested to follow the below instructions for notifying transactions as of 3 July 2016:
Glaston Corporation recommends Managers and their closely associated persons to give their notification promptly to Glaston and the FIN-FSA and at the latest within three (3) business days after the transaction.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING THE TRANSACTION NOTIFICATION FORM
1. Fill in the form
- The form is available here
- Details for the form
|Glaston Corporation LEI code||743700V3I7CLI3DJ8L62|
|Trading symbol of Glaston share||GLA1V|
|ISIN code of Glaston share||FI4000369657|
|Notification reference||Will generate automatically on the form|
2. Send the form you have filled in as email attachment to Glaston and FIN-FSA as soon as possible.
- Do not send the form by post due to short notification timetable three (3) working days.
- Sending to the Financial Supervisory Authority:
- Sending to Glaston Corporation:
- Send the form as an email attachment to trading(at)glaston.net
- Please also add your phone number to the email message so that we can contact you if Glaston has questions about the notification.
- In case of any problems, please contact agneta.selroos(at)glaston.net or taina.tirkkonen(at)glaston.net.
Glaston will publish the notification as a stock exchange release without delay after the notification has been received.
More information on the regulation of transactions made by the Managers and their closely associated persons is available on FSA web pages.