The 3in1 glass arrissing solution with cup wheel technology
Versatile and flexible applications
- Automatic arrssing of rectangular and shaped glasses
- Straight edges and radii – both possible
- Float glass, tempered glass and laminated glass
Homogeneous and uniform arrissing quality
- Edge arrissing
- Flat edge arrissing
- Corner dubbing
Economical and accurate production
- Highest process speed up to 60 m/min (edge and flat edge)
- Low cycle times & operating costs
- No tool change with the cup wheel technology
Automatic vertical arrissing machine
Homogeneous and uniform arrissing quality even at the beginning and the end
- Best arrissing quality through the use of cup wheels.
- Compared to profiled wheels, the contact surface to the glass with cup wheels is much higher.
- Material removal is distributed over several diamonds and thus becomes more even.
Highest arrissing speed
- The cup wheels allow a maximum arrissing speed of 60m/min (also for flat edge).
- With these speed the MULTI’ARRISSER is the fastest single-head-machine worldwide.
No tool change necessary
- Always the same cup wheels are used for different glass plate thicknesses and different functions.
One cup wheel for multiple functions
- Different glass thickness from 3 mm to 25 mm
- Different functions such as edge, flat side, corner dubbing are realized with the same cup wheel
- No loss of production time in mixed operation
- Only one wear part
- Best price/performance ratio for the tool due to simplest geometry
Long lifetime of arrissing tool
- 5 to 10 times higher lifetime for glass edge arrissing than all other arrissing systems
- Higher productivity due to higher uptime
- Less service interventions due to less shutdown time
- Possible cost reduction within a shortest period of time due to longer lifespan of the tools
Rakla Tampere Oy, Finland
#appliances #architectural #architectural glass #automation #digitalization #FC Series #Flat tempering #glass tempering process
Mr. Visa Seppälä at Rakla Tampere Oy in Finland is sharing his and his team's experiences on working with Glaston FC Series tempering line.Read more
Steinfort Glas BV, Netherlands
#appliances #architectural #architectural glass #automation #digitalization #FC Series #Flat tempering #glass tempering process #Insight
Mr. Jan Anjema at Steinfort Glas BV in the Netherlands is sharing his and his team's experiences on working with Glaston FC Series tempering line.Read more