The 3in1 glass arrissing solution with cup wheel technology
Versatile and flexible applications
- Automatic arrssing of rectangular and shaped glasses
- Straight edges and radii – both possible
- Float glass, tempered glass and laminated glass
Homogeneous and uniform arrissing quality
- Edge arrissing
- Flat edge arrissing
- Corner dubbing
Economical and accurate production
- Highest process speed up to 60 m/min (edge and flat edge)
- Low cycle times & operating costs
- No tool change with the cup wheel technology
Automatic vertical arrissing machine
Homogeneous and uniform arrissing quality even at the beginning and the end
- Best arrissing quality through the use of cup wheels.
- Compared to profiled wheels, the contact surface to the glass with cup wheels is much higher.
- Material removal is distributed over several diamonds and thus becomes more even.
Highest arrissing speed
- The cup wheels allow a maximum arrissing speed of 60m/min (also for flat edge).
- With these speed the MULTI’ARRISSER is the fastest single-head-machine worldwide.
No tool change necessary
- Always the same cup wheels are used for different glass plate thicknesses and different functions.
One cup wheel for multiple functions
- Different glass thickness from 3 mm to 25 mm
- Different functions such as edge, flat side, corner dubbing are realized with the same cup wheel
- No loss of production time in mixed operation
- Only one wear part
- Best price/performance ratio for the tool due to simplest geometry
Long lifetime of arrissing tool
- 5 to 10 times higher lifetime for glass edge arrissing than all other arrissing systems
- Higher productivity due to higher uptime
- Less service interventions due to less shutdown time
- Possible cost reduction within a shortest period of time due to longer lifespan of the tools
Mid-American Glass, US
#appliances #architectural #automation #FC Series #flat glass tempering #glass tempering #glass tempering process #RC Series #reference
“Maggie gives us outstanding flexibility to temper 3 to 19 mm glass. Louie gives us purpose – to temper the best heat-strengthened and heavy commercial insulated glass,” says Michelle Magyar, President of Mid-American Glass.Read more
Al-Manna, Saudi Arabia
#architectural #automation #FC Series #flat glass tempering #glass tempering #Jumbo Series #reference #safety glass
“Our aim is to achieve the highest level of perfection with the glass we provide to the booming market in Saudi Arabia,” says Mr. Ibrahim and Mr. Dafeer Manna Al-Amri, who head up Al-Manna Glass in the country’s capital of Riyadh.Read more
Glas Dreisbusch, Germany
#architectural #IG unit #insulating glass #TPS #VARIO
“The idea of a special U-shaped design to fit our confined space was created over lunch by my son Maximillian Dreisbusch and two Glaston service engineers. I think this says everything about our close and collaborative partnership with Glaston,” says Thomas Dreisbusch, Managing Director of Glas Dreisbusch.Read more
How to reduce energy consumption in glass lamination
In our previous blog post, we covered some tips for improving energy efficiency in tempering. This time, let’s turn to glass lamination. Typically, the lamination...Read more
3 ways to reduce energy consumption in glass tempering
The energy consumption of production equipment has always been an important topic. For glass processors, this topic has become even more urgent over the past year...Read more