The 3in1 glass arrissing solution with cup wheel technology
Versatile and flexible applications
- Automatic arrssing of rectangular and shaped glasses
- Straight edges and radii – both possible
- Float glass, tempered glass and laminated glass
Homogeneous and uniform arrissing quality
- Edge arrissing
- Flat edge arrissing
- Corner dubbing
Economical and accurate production
- Highest process speed up to 60 m/min (edge and flat edge)
- Low cycle times & operating costs
- No tool change with the cup wheel technology
Automatic vertical arrissing machine
Homogeneous and uniform arrissing quality even at the beginning and the end
- Best arrissing quality through the use of cup wheels.
- Compared to profiled wheels, the contact surface to the glass with cup wheels is much higher.
- Material removal is distributed over several diamonds and thus becomes more even.
Highest arrissing speed
- The cup wheels allow a maximum arrissing speed of 60m/min (also for flat edge).
- With these speed the MULTI’ARRISSER is the fastest single-head-machine worldwide.
No tool change necessary
- Always the same cup wheels are used for different glass plate thicknesses and different functions.
One cup wheel for multiple functions
- Different glass thickness from 3 mm to 25 mm
- Different functions such as edge, flat side, corner dubbing are realized with the same cup wheel
- No loss of production time in mixed operation
- Only one wear part
- Best price/performance ratio for the tool due to simplest geometry
Long lifetime of arrissing tool
- 5 to 10 times higher lifetime for glass edge arrissing than all other arrissing systems
- Higher productivity due to higher uptime
- Less service interventions due to less shutdown time
- Possible cost reduction within a shortest period of time due to longer lifespan of the tools
#architectural #automation #flat glass tempering #glass tempering #glass tempering process #RC Series #reference #safety glass #scanner #tempered glass #upgrades
“For nearly 25 years, our second-hand Glaston tempering line served customers with quality glass tempering. But after numerous upgrades and rebuilds, it was simply time to invest in a new tempering line. Glaston’s RC Series fit our needs. Now, we’re looking forward to operating it for the next 20+ years,” says Mats Pihlqvist, Site Manager at Industriglas AB in Jönköping, Sweden.Read more
Mid-American Glass, US
#appliances #architectural #automation #FC Series #flat glass tempering #glass tempering #glass tempering process #RC Series #reference
“Maggie gives us outstanding flexibility to temper 3 to 19 mm glass. Louie gives us purpose – to temper the best heat-strengthened and heavy commercial insulated glass,” says Michelle Magyar, President of Mid-American Glass.Read more
Embracing automation for streamlined glass tempering
Achieving efficient tempering without compromising on quality is a challenge in the dynamic landscape of glass manufacturing with its multitude of glass sizes, coatings...Read more