Here are three reasons for choosing IKU
- Efficient air removal by the vacuum ring method
- Effective convection heating with uniform and controlled air flow distribution
- High capacity for both windscreen and sidelite production
- All windscreen sizes on the market
- Wide range of capacity levels
- Efficient floor space utilization with a vertical glass processing position
- Proven technology based on decades-long product development
- Market leader in de-airing laminated glass
- Comprehensive Glaston services over the lifetime of your machinery
Enhanced de-airing by efficient air removal and heating
Glaston IKU semi-continuous de-airing conveyor incorporates proven technology for effective air removal together with uniform heating for your enhanced de-airing results.
IKU covers all windscreen sizes on the market and a wide range of capacity levels, while enabling various layout possibilities for your tailored processing needs.
IKU is suitable for the high-capacity production of both windscreen and laminated sidelites.
Long Nhien, Vietnam
#automotive #bending #Matrix #windshield
“The market in Vietnam for cars is very large with lots of room for growth. People are becoming wealthier, and sitting in a car is more comfortable than being on a scooter, which may be prohibited in the next few years,” says Nguyen Phuong Tran, Production Manager, and son of Long Nhien Automotive Glass’s owners, about his home market. “The Glaston Matrix windshield bending furnace is a stepping stone for us to tap into this rapidly expanding business of hundreds of thousands new cars per year.”Read more
Crystal Safety Glass – Malaysia
#appliances #architectural #Heating chamber replacement #laminating #ProL #Upgrades
Enhancing its flat glass lamination line by replacing outdated components with new technology, Malaysia-based Crystal Safety Glass (CSG) turned an expensive problem into an unexpectedly positive experience. The move was not easy, but it helped bring the processor’s existing line back up to date with an impressive list of value-added features. For the plant operators, the upgrade lowered the cost of modernizing the existing line and provided less downtime, higher productivity and significant improvements in energy consumption.Read more