Need to produce small to ultra-jumbo sizes with the highest yield
of premium quality tempered glass?
Here are three reasons why Glaston Jumbo is your best choice
Highest versatility for global demand
- From small to ultra-jumbo glasses with the highest yield
- Proven solution combining the best features from the most advanced convection technologies
- Unique Glaston Boost technology for fire-resistant glass and structural glazing
Robust solution for continuous quality and output
- The most accurate and intelligent Vortex Pro convection system
- Patented Roller Heat Control (RHC) for the most responsive heating control
- Intelligent design for the lowest operating costs
Highest automation level
- Easiest to operate with consistent output every shift
- Intelligent maintenance prediction and online reporting
- Future-proof choice with ever-evolving Glaston technologies and services
Enter the world of jumbo glass
Now, you can truly be part of any project where size and reputation matters.
Glaston Jumbo Series is built on the reliability and experience of 50 years of delivering high-end tempering lines worldwide. We have a peerless track record with large furnaces and tempering line lifetimes of 20+ years.
Glaston Jumbo offers the best heating control available for high-quality results. It also gives you the extra capability to process Low-E glass in mixed sizes.
Walshs Glass, Australia
#architectural #automation #glass processing #glass tempering process #iControL #RHC #upgrades
In January 2021, Walshs Glass in Western Australia began using their Glaston RHC upgrade, enabling them to improve glass flatness and optical quality. “Today, we’re positioned to take advantage of the rapidly changing glass processing demands in Western Australia," says Steve Cuff, Executive Operations Manager at Walshs Glass.Read more
Paragon Tempered Glass, U.S.A.
#automation #automotive #CHAMP #glass processing #Matrix #pre-processing #thin glass #windshield
“When we saw the CHAMP 25 a few years ago, we knew this was the future we should pursue for our next round of capital expenditures,” says Dan Wright, CEO of Paragon Tempered Glass.Read more
Tristar Glass Inc. USA
#architectural #flat glass laminating #laminating #ProL
When making first-class architectural glass, being able to produce high-quality glass consistently is key. Tristar Glass Inc. specializes in fabricating large architectural glass that can be used in interior and exterior applications. The manufacturing process needs to be well thought-out and completed, as they are committed to delivering their customers with the highest quality glass in the shortest possible lead time. After Glaston upgraded Tristar’s existing lamination lines, they have been able to manufacture all of their products with a significantly lower rejection rate.Read more