Need to produce small to ultra-jumbo sizes with the highest yield
of premium quality tempered glass?
Here are three reasons why Glaston Jumbo is your best choice
Highest versatility for global demand
- From small to ultra-jumbo glasses with the highest yield
- Proven solution combining the best features from the most advanced convection technologies
- Unique Glaston Boost technology for fire-resistant glass and structural glazing
Robust solution for continuous quality and output
- The most accurate and intelligent Vortex Pro convection system
- Patented Roller Heat Control (RHC) for the most responsive heating control
- Intelligent design for the lowest operating costs
Highest automation level
- Easiest to operate with consistent output every shift
- Intelligent process automation with Autopilot and online reporting
- Future-proof choice with ever-evolving Glaston technologies and services
Enter the world of jumbo glass
Now, you can truly be part of any project where size and reputation matters.
Glaston Jumbo Series is built on the reliability and experience of 50 years of delivering high-end tempering lines worldwide. We have a peerless track record with large furnaces and tempering line lifetimes of 20+ years.
Glaston Jumbo offers the best heating control available for high-quality results. It also gives you the extra capability to process Low-E glass in mixed sizes.
Mid-American Glass, US
#appliances #architectural #automation #FC Series #flat glass tempering #glass tempering #glass tempering process #RC Series #reference
“Maggie gives us outstanding flexibility to temper 3 to 19 mm glass. Louie gives us purpose – to temper the best heat-strengthened and heavy commercial insulated glass,” says Michelle Magyar, President of Mid-American Glass.Read more
Al-Manna, Saudi Arabia
#architectural #automation #FC Series #flat glass tempering #glass tempering #Jumbo Series #reference #safety glass
“Our aim is to achieve the highest level of perfection with the glass we provide to the booming market in Saudi Arabia,” says Mr. Ibrahim and Mr. Dafeer Manna Al-Amri, who head up Al-Manna Glass in the country’s capital of Riyadh.Read more
Glas Dreisbusch, Germany
#architectural #IG unit #insulating glass #TPS #VARIO
“The idea of a special U-shaped design to fit our confined space was created over lunch by my son Maximillian Dreisbusch and two Glaston service engineers. I think this says everything about our close and collaborative partnership with Glaston,” says Thomas Dreisbusch, Managing Director of Glas Dreisbusch.Read more
How to reduce energy consumption in glass lamination
In our previous blog post, we covered some tips for improving energy efficiency in tempering. This time, let’s turn to glass lamination. Typically, the lamination...Read more
3 ways to reduce energy consumption in glass tempering
The energy consumption of production equipment has always been an important topic. For glass processors, this topic has become even more urgent over the past year...Read more