Need to produce small to ultra-jumbo sizes with the highest yield
of premium quality tempered glass?
Here are three reasons why Glaston Jumbo is your best choice
Highest versatility for global demand
- From small to ultra-jumbo glasses with the highest yield
- Proven solution combining the best features from the most advanced convection technologies
- Unique Glaston Boost technology for fire-resistant glass and structural glazing
Robust solution for continuous quality and output
- The most accurate and intelligent Vortex Pro convection system
- Patented Roller Heat Control (RHC) for the most responsive heating control
- Intelligent design for the lowest operating costs
Highest automation level
- Easiest to operate with consistent output every shift
- Intelligent process automation with Autopilot and online reporting
- Future-proof choice with ever-evolving Glaston technologies and services
Enter the world of jumbo glass
Now, you can truly be part of any project where size and reputation matters.
Glaston Jumbo Series is built on the reliability and experience of 50 years of delivering high-end tempering lines worldwide. We have a peerless track record with large furnaces and tempering line lifetimes of 20+ years.
Glaston Jumbo offers the best heating control available for high-quality results. It also gives you the extra capability to process Low-E glass in mixed sizes.
Kristal, Bosnia and Herzegovina
#automation #iControL #scanner #upgrades
“We purchased the Glaston iControL and scanner upgrade to solve any concern with software or spare parts availability before they became an issue. Once installed, the upgrade helped us win a large glass façade project in Indonesia that required extremely high quality. Both we and Glaston can be proud of the high level of quality achieved,” says Matea Franjić, Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Kristal in Vitez, Bosnia and Herzegovina.Read more
Glas Herzog, Germany
#architectural #automation #insulating glass #reference #SPEED
“We have a great deal of confidence in our supplier,” says Andreas Herzog, Sr., Managing Director of Glas Herzog. “Our cooperation with former Bystronic glass – and now Glaston – is just as you would want it to be as a customer. In fact, we’re one of their oldest customers – 44 years and counting.”Read more
Are you gearing up for processing the automotive glass of the future?
What do you need to consider when adjusting your automotive glazing production for upcoming demands? In this post, we discuss what emerging designs require and how...Read more
#AskGlaston Flat Tempering Series #2: Stress calculation
In the second episode of #AskGlaston Flat Tempering Series, we will talk about the new solution to estimate the stress level in glass – online. The online stress...Read more