Need to produce small to ultra-jumbo sizes with the highest yield
of premium quality tempered glass?
Here are three reasons why Glaston Jumbo is your best choice
Highest versatility for global demand
- From small to ultra-jumbo glasses with the highest yield
- Proven solution combining the best features from the most advanced convection technologies
- Unique Glaston Boost technology for fire-resistant glass and structural glazing
Robust solution for continuous quality and output
- The most accurate and intelligent Vortex Pro convection system
- Patented Roller Heat Control (RHC) for the most responsive heating control
- Intelligent design for the lowest operating costs
Highest automation level
- Easiest to operate with consistent output every shift
- Intelligent maintenance prediction and online reporting
- Future-proof choice with ever-evolving Glaston technologies and services
Enter the world of jumbo glass
Now, you can truly be part of any project where size and reputation matters.
Glaston Jumbo Series is built on the reliability and experience of 50 years of delivering high-end tempering lines worldwide. We have a peerless track record with large furnaces and tempering line lifetimes of 20+ years.
Glaston Jumbo offers the best heating control available for high-quality results. It also gives you the extra capability to process Low-E glass in mixed sizes.
Rakla Tampere Oy, Finland
#appliances #architectural #architectural glass #automation #digitalization #FC Series #Flat tempering #glass tempering process
Mr. Visa Seppälä at Rakla Tampere Oy in Finland is sharing his and his team's experiences on working with Glaston FC Series tempering line.Read more
Steinfort Glas BV, Netherlands
#appliances #architectural #architectural glass #automation #digitalization #FC Series #Flat tempering #glass tempering process #Insight
Mr. Jan Anjema at Steinfort Glas BV in the Netherlands is sharing his and his team's experiences on working with Glaston FC Series tempering line.Read more
#AskGlaston Lamination Series #4: Laminating line upgrades
Taneli Ylinen, who has been involved in a huge number of laminating line upgrades to help glass processors improve their processing capabilities, will tell you about...Read more
#AskGlaston Lamination Series #3: Glaston’s R&D secrets
In this episode, we are opening the doors into Glaston’s R&D work to give you an idea of what kind of things Glaston is working on and what is still in the...Read more
#AskGlaston Lamination Series #2: The production made simple
Every glass processor’s target is to simplify production while ensuring extremely stable yield and high end product quality. In this episode of the #AskGlaston...Read more