Need to produce small to ultra-jumbo sizes with the highest yield
of premium quality tempered glass?
Here are three reasons why Glaston Jumbo is your best choice
Highest versatility for global demand
- From small to ultra-jumbo glasses with the highest yield
- Proven solution combining the best features from the most advanced convection technologies
- Unique Glaston Boost technology for fire-resistant glass and structural glazing
Robust solution for continuous quality and output
- The most accurate and intelligent Vortex Pro convection system
- Patented Roller Heat Control (RHC) for the most responsive heating control
- Intelligent design for the lowest operating costs
Highest automation level
- Easiest to operate with consistent output every shift
- Intelligent process automation with Autopilot and online reporting
- Future-proof choice with ever-evolving Glaston technologies and services
Enter the world of jumbo glass
Now, you can truly be part of any project where size and reputation matters.
Glaston Jumbo Series is built on the reliability and experience of 50 years of delivering high-end tempering lines worldwide. We have a peerless track record with large furnaces and tempering line lifetimes of 20+ years.
Glaston Jumbo offers the best heating control available for high-quality results. It also gives you the extra capability to process Low-E glass in mixed sizes.
#automation #heat #iControL #reference #scanner #upgrades
“We feel investing in upgrades is a good opportunity to get better energy consumption, better process quality, longer machine running life – and save money. Our oldest Glaston tempering furnace has been producing glass for over 30 years, a good example of machine durability and quality!” says Martin Werner, Technical Manager at FLACHGLAS Wernberg GmbH.Read more
#architectural #automation #flat glass tempering #glass tempering #glass tempering process #RC Series #reference #safety glass #scanner #tempered glass #upgrades
“For nearly 25 years, our second-hand Glaston tempering line served customers with quality glass tempering. But after numerous upgrades and rebuilds, it was simply time to invest in a new tempering line. Glaston’s RC Series fit our needs. Now, we’re looking forward to operating it for the next 20+ years,” says Mats Pihlqvist, Site Manager at Industriglas AB in Jönköping, Sweden.Read more
Embracing automation for streamlined glass tempering
Achieving efficient tempering without compromising on quality is a challenge in the dynamic landscape of glass manufacturing with its multitude of glass sizes, coatings...Read more