Three reasons to upgrade
- Real cutting path is 100% according to the
- Higher cutting accuracy and a more precise radius
at process start and finish
- Significantly reduced glass grinding allowance
- Reduced cycle time and increased grinding wheel life
EASY TO OPERATE
- Easy-to-install, plug-and-play upgrade kit, with minimum
- Cutting path is simple to program
- Directly creates shaping and nesting file without
- No additional lubricator required for compressed air
WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS
- Perfectly suitable for thin glass applications
down to a 0.4-mm thickness
- Highly precise cutting force adjustability,
even for the thinnest ranges
- Repeatable cutting accuracy of ± 0.1 mm
Upgraded cutting tool combined with direct-drive technology
You can now retrofit your existing Bystronic glass automotive and architectural glass cutting equipment manufactured from 1995 onwards with a new cutting tool. The upgrade kit includes a new direct-drive cutting tool with a springless cutting wheel shaft.
This kit is available for existing champ’speed machines with a B&R control system, champ’compact machines with CNC96 control systems and all architectural glass cutting equipment with CNC96 control systems.
• Increases the cutting accuracy of the machine
• Perfectly suitable for thin glass applications down to a 0.4-mm glass thickness due to the adjustable cutting force precision
• Optimized breaking result improves both the grinding time and grinding wheel life, resulting in reduced costs
#architectural #Flat tempering #RC Series #Upgrades
“We’ve always been an important partner to the large window manufacturers in Finland. Listening to their needs and responding has helped us stay competitive in this market,” Tommi Nousiainen, CEO of PLG in Finland, explains. “We were not specifically looking for a tempering furnace. But when our customers began to require high-quality tempered glass, we moved swiftly ahead with an entry-level Glaston RC model. Since then, we have already been able to upgrade the line twice in response to the rapidly evolving market.”Read more
#appliances #architectural #Flat tempering #Heating chamber replacement #iControL #Upgrades
“Although our goal is to be one of the leading smart and safety glass manufacturers in Finland, we didn’t have the time needed to install a completely new furnace,” says Raiko Mäkeläinen, Technical Manager at Lasiliiri. “Instead, we went with a significant Glaston’s FC-zone upgrade, which enabled us to leapfrog to the very latest heating technology in a quick, cost-effective and sustainable manner.”Read more
#appliances #architectural #FC Series #Flat tempering #iLooK #Jumbo Series
“Designers are working with even larger glass surfaces, which requires more tempered and tempered-laminated glass. So, we decided to boldly invest in technology that enables us to be in the game,” says Aki Harjunpää, CEO of Jaakko-Tuote of Finland. “Along with other machinery, Glaston’s FC-technology-based Jumbo Series is helping us specialize in highly demanding, world-class glazed structures.”Read more
#AskGlaston Episode 59: What are the benefits of tempered laminated glass?
This week, we’re dealing with the following questions: What are the benefits or advantages of tempered laminated glass? If the glass is laminated and it breaks,...Read more
#AskGlaston Episode 58: Why is SentryGlas® different to laminate than normal PVB?
This week, we’re dealing with the following question: Why is SentryGlas® different to laminate than normal PVB? That’s an excellent question! It really...Read more
#AskGlaston Episode 57: Does the shard size of tempered glass vary depending on the impact strength?
This week, we’ve received the following question from Middle East: I have observed that when we break glass in the center with a lot of force, the fragments...Read more