Need to produce high volumes of premium quality flat tempered glass?
Here are three reasons why Glaston FC Series is your best choice
#1 for quality with any product or glass type
- Unbeatable performance with proven Chinook technology
- Unique Glaston boost technology for fire-resistant glass and structural glazing
- Market-leading anisotropy control with intelligent process automation
Lowest production costs with high energy efficiency
- Highest yield with built-in intelligence
- Best bed utilization with unique convection design
- Maximum uptime thanks to 50 years of proven technology design
Highest automation level
- Easiest to operate with consistent output every shift
- Intelligent process automation with Autopilot and online reporting
- Future-proof choice with ever-evolving Glaston technologies and services
The winner’s choice for flat tempering
Glaston FC Series flat glass tempering lines incorporate modern convection technologies and process automation for the highest yield and flexibility.
What makes the difference is our high air volume convection systems, essential to produce world-renowned glass thanks to their superior heating accuracy. Chinook allows you to run at the highest yield, helping you minimize your energy consumption, while Vortex Pro gives you the highest flexibility with utmost quality.
The tempering process Autopilot reduces the need for operator input and offers process control without parameters. The Autopilot automatically sets all necessary parameters based on the glass sheet placement on the line, enabling the operator to simply monitor the process.
Al-Manna, Saudi Arabia
#architectural #automation #FC Series #flat glass tempering #glass tempering #Jumbo Series #reference #safety glass
“Our aim is to achieve the highest level of perfection with the glass we provide to the booming market in Saudi Arabia,” says Mr. Ibrahim and Mr. Dafeer Manna Al-Amri, who head up Al-Manna Glass in the country’s capital of Riyadh.Read more
Glas Dreisbusch, Germany
#architectural #IG unit #insulating glass #TPS #VARIO
“The idea of a special U-shaped design to fit our confined space was created over lunch by my son Maximillian Dreisbusch and two Glaston service engineers. I think this says everything about our close and collaborative partnership with Glaston,” says Thomas Dreisbusch, Managing Director of Glas Dreisbusch.Read more
#AskGlaston Flat Tempering Series #2: Stress calculation
In the second episode of #AskGlaston Flat Tempering Series, we will talk about the new solution to estimate the stress level in glass – online. The online stress...Read more