Need to produce high volumes of premium quality flat tempered glass?
Here are three reasons why Glaston FC Series is your best choice
#1 for quality with any product or glass type
- Unbeatable performance with proven Chinook technology
- Unique Glaston boost technology for fire-resistant glass and structural glazing
- Market-leading anisotropy control with intelligent process automation
Lowest production costs with high energy efficiency
- Highest yield with built-in intelligence
- Best bed utilization with unique convection design
- Maximum uptime thanks to 50 years of proven technology design
Highest automation level
- Easiest to operate with consistent output every shift
- Intelligent process automation with Autopilot and online reporting
- Future-proof choice with ever-evolving Glaston technologies and services
The winner’s choice for flat tempering
Glaston FC Series flat glass tempering lines incorporate modern convection technologies and process automation for the highest yield and flexibility.
What makes the difference is our high air volume convection systems, essential to produce world-renowned glass thanks to their superior heating accuracy. Chinook allows you to run at the highest yield, helping you minimize your energy consumption, while Vortex Pro gives you the highest flexibility with utmost quality.
The tempering process Autopilot reduces the need for operator input and offers process control without parameters. The Autopilot automatically sets all necessary parameters based on the glass sheet placement on the line, enabling the operator to simply monitor the process.
Kristal, Bosnia and Herzegovina
#automation #iControL #scanner #upgrades
“We purchased the Glaston iControL and scanner upgrade to solve any concern with software or spare parts availability before they became an issue. Once installed, the upgrade helped us win a large glass façade project in Indonesia that required extremely high quality. Both we and Glaston can be proud of the high level of quality achieved,” says Matea Franjić, Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Kristal in Vitez, Bosnia and Herzegovina.Read more
Glas Herzog, Germany
#architectural #automation #insulating glass #reference #SPEED
“We have a great deal of confidence in our supplier,” says Andreas Herzog, Sr., Managing Director of Glas Herzog. “Our cooperation with former Bystronic glass – and now Glaston – is just as you would want it to be as a customer. In fact, we’re one of their oldest customers – 44 years and counting.”Read more
#AskGlaston Flat Tempering Series #2: Stress calculation
In the second episode of #AskGlaston Flat Tempering Series, we will talk about the new solution to estimate the stress level in glass – online. The online stress...Read more