Need to produce high volumes of premium quality flat tempered glass?
Here are three reasons why Glaston FC Series is your best choice
#1 for quality with any product or glass type
- Unbeatable performance with proven Chinook technology
- Unique Glaston boost technology for fire-resistant glass and structural glazing
- Market-leading anisotropy control with intelligent process automation
Lowest production costs with high energy efficiency
- Highest yield with built-in intelligence
- Best bed utilization with unique convection design
- Maximum uptime thanks to 50 years of proven technology design
Highest automation level
- Easiest to operate with consistent output every shift
- Intelligent maintenance prediction and online reporting
- Future-proof choice with ever-evolving Glaston technologies and services
The winner’s choice for flat tempering
Glaston excels at tempering glass. With our FC Series furnace, you can produce the same impressive quality in both clear glass and Low-E.
What makes the difference is our high air volume convection systems, essential to produce world-renowned glass thanks to their superior heating accuracy.
Chinook allows you to run at the highest yield, Chinook Pro gives you the highest quality and helps minimize your energy consumption, and Vortex Pro gives you the highest flexibility with utmost quality.
Rakla Tampere Oy, Finland
#appliances #architectural #architectural glass #automation #digitalization #FC Series #Flat tempering #glass tempering process
Mr. Visa Seppälä at Rakla Tampere Oy in Finland is sharing his and his team's experiences on working with Glaston FC Series tempering line.Read more
Steinfort Glas BV, Netherlands
#appliances #architectural #architectural glass #automation #digitalization #FC Series #Flat tempering #glass tempering process #Insight
Mr. Jan Anjema at Steinfort Glas BV in the Netherlands is sharing his and his team's experiences on working with Glaston FC Series tempering line.Read more
5 promises of convection technology in windshield bending
By the laws of physics, convection is the most efficient way to transfer heat. But what arguments back it up in practice? Let’s dive deeper and explore beyond...Read more
PVB and EVA foils in glass lamination – what’s the difference and which should you choose?
As the name suggests, laminated glass is composed of multiple layers of glass with an interlayer in between to hold the panes together. With a vast variety of different...Read more