Need to produce the highest quality bent tempered glass?
Here are three reasons why Glaston HTBS is your best choice
Flawless quality with most advanced heating control
- #1 choice for the most demanding glasses with cut-outs and wide printed areas
- New-generation solution with the most dense control matrix in heating and convection
- Most precise Vortex Plus & Pro convection control
- Patented Roller Heat Control (RHC) gives the most responsive heating control
- Made for short and long runs with the highest yield
- Zero tooling – no changeover time
- High repeatability with Glaston bending technology
- Unique Glaston Boost system for guaranteed ECE fragmentation
- Increased capability and capacity with upgrades
- Over 50 years of process expertise
- 100% made in Finland with worldwide support
The future is around the next bend
The HTBS bending and tempering system covers a wide range of application areas in the automotive, appliance and furniture glass industries.
With its flexibility and high end-product quality, the HTBS furnace allows you to meet the requirements of the market and be creative.
The capability to process multiple glass sheets in one production load helps increase production output.
The bending conveyor mechanism and the patented press roller system are designed to provide high repeatability and quality to meet standards today and in the future.
The intelligence in mechanical design guarantees stability in production. With no need for tooling, bending and tempering are as simple and cost efficient as that of a high-quality flat tempering process.
Our experience track record includes more than 100 furnaces delivered to some of the most demanding operating environments around the world.
Dr. Greiche Glass, Egypt
#automotive #automotive glass #bending and tempering #glass bending #glass tempering #HTBS #reference #safety glass #tempered glass
“Our definition of glass has changed over the years – from a simple see-through, solid material to a high-performance smart product,” says Mohamed Ezz El-Din, Technical Department Manager at DG Glass. “That’s why we have had to change too. Today, we’re investing in new technologies like Glaston’s HTBS bending and tempering furnace to change the definition of automotive glass we’re bringing to the market.”Read more
Paragon Tempered Glass, U.S.A.
#automation #automotive #automotive glass #CHAMP #glass processing #Matrix #pre-processing #thin glass #windshield
“When we saw the CHAMP 25 a few years ago, we knew this was the future we should pursue for our next round of capital expenditures,” says Dan Wright, CEO of Paragon Tempered Glass.Read more