Need to produce the highest quality bent tempered glass?
Here are three reasons why Glaston HTBS is your best choice
Flawless quality with most advanced heating control
- #1 choice for the most demanding glasses with cut-outs and wide printed areas
- New-generation solution with the most dense control matrix in heating and convection
- Most precise Vortex Plus & Pro convection control
- Patented Roller Heat Control (RHC) gives the most responsive heating control
- Made for short and long runs with the highest yield
- Zero tooling – no changeover time
- High repeatability with Glaston bending technology
- Unique Glaston Boost system for guaranteed ECE fragmentation
- Increased capability and capacity with upgrades
- Over 50 years of process expertise
- 100% made in Finland with worldwide support
The future is around the next bend
The HTBS bending and tempering system covers a wide range of application areas in the automotive, appliance and furniture glass industries.
With its flexibility and high end-product quality, the HTBS furnace allows you to meet the requirements of the market and be creative.
The capability to process multiple glass sheets in one production load helps increase production output.
Dr. Greiche Glass, Egypt
#automotive #bending and tempering #HTBS
“Our definition of glass has changed over the years – from a simple see-through, solid material to a high-performance smart product,” says Mohamed Ezz El-Din, Technical Department Manager at DG Glass. “That’s why we have had to change too. Today, we’re investing in new technologies like Glaston’s HTBS bending and tempering furnace to change the definition of automotive glass we’re bringing to the market.”Read more
Rakla Tampere Oy, Finland
#appliances #architectural #architectural glass #automation #digitalization #FC Series #Flat tempering #glass tempering process
Mr. Visa Seppälä at Rakla Tampere Oy in Finland is sharing his and his team's experiences on working with Glaston FC Series tempering line.Read more
Steinfort Glas BV, Netherlands
#appliances #architectural #architectural glass #automation #digitalization #FC Series #Flat tempering #glass tempering process #Insight
Mr. Jan Anjema at Steinfort Glas BV in the Netherlands is sharing his and his team's experiences on working with Glaston FC Series tempering line.Read more
5 promises of convection technology in windshield bending
By the laws of physics, convection is the most efficient way to transfer heat. But what arguments back it up in practice? Let’s dive deeper and explore beyond...Read more
#AskGlaston Episode 60: Isn’t our company’s tempering system working automatically?
This week’s question is the following: Isn’t our company’s tempering system working automatically? There are several different levels of automation...Read more