AluNile praises its experience with first exported Glaston FC500
For the past five years, Nile Aluminium & Metals Company, or AluNile, has had very positive experiences with Glaston’s first FC500 tempering furnace sold outside Finland. The company prides itself on designing and delivering truly aesthetic, economical and high-performance glass and aluminum solutions. With Glaston FC500, AluNile has expanded its capacities to process all types of highly demanding glass products for the Egyptian market, enabling it to become the undisputed leader.
Today, approximately 60% of the glass that AluNile produces goes to the company’s own projects for curtain walls, store fronts and other construction projects. The remaining 40% of its processed glass goes to competitors.
“Glaston has very professional people – and they make sure to put the right person on the job for each step, for instance, the electrician, the mechanic, the trainer. We did not experience any problems whatsoever with the furnace’s operations or quality. And more importantly, the entire project took place in a timely manner. Our operators, too, saw a significant improvement over the furnaces we had purchased earlier from China. So, everyone has been happy!”
– Seif Eissa, Managing Director of AluNile
Tristar Glass Inc. USA
#architectural #architectural glass #FC Series #Flat laminating #Flat tempering #Laminating #ProL
When making first-class architectural glass, being able to produce high-quality glass consistently is key. Tristar Glass Inc. specializes in fabricating large architectural glass that can be used in interior and exterior applications. The manufacturing process needs to be well thought-out and completed, as they are committed to delivering their customers with the highest quality glass in the shortest possible lead time. After Glaston upgraded Tristar’s existing lamination lines, they have been able to manufacture all of their products with a significantly lower rejection rate.Lue lisää
Rakla Tampere Oy, Finland
#appliances #architectural #architectural glass #automation #digitalization #FC Series #Flat tempering #glass tempering process
Mr. Visa Seppälä at Rakla Tampere Oy in Finland is sharing his and his team's experiences on working with Glaston FC Series tempering line.Lue lisää
Steinfort Glas BV, Netherlands
#appliances #architectural #architectural glass #automation #digitalization #FC Series #Flat tempering #glass tempering process #Insight
Mr. Jan Anjema at Steinfort Glas BV in the Netherlands is sharing his and his team's experiences on working with Glaston FC Series tempering line.Lue lisää